Monday 4 July 2011

The ushering in of the Couture Diaries

Okay, so this is it. I have officially given into the cyber world. I have an account on twitter, foursquare, goodreads, and now i have my own blog. From what i am to understand about blogging, you can say anything you like about whomsoever you like, whenever and however you like it. Honestly i find that extremely liberating. I must admit i'm the Jane Austen fanatic, a believer in Shakesperean magic, and a love-to-keep-writing-with-pencils kind of girl. But i need a fresh medium, what better way to gain this, than blogging?? In my future posts im gonna take you through my life, my experiences; both types at that, the ones i liked and the ones during which i hoped i was dead. For the sake of everybody's dignity, im not gonna use original names, although i'd really like to...
As of recently, i have run out of people to talk to... Cosmically, they all disappeared at once. Funny how that happens sometimes, so, you, my audience is gonna have to suffice for now...
Also, please, oh god please, overlook any kind of technical errors in the final display, try as i may, im not very congruent with technology. So, i'll see you in a smitch....(my own word, for- a short period of time... well, technically its not mine, i think i heard it somewhere, but lets just say for arguements sake, that it is...)

1 comment:

  1. Is it totally and irrevocably weird that I, myself, the creator of the blog is the one to follow it... Some might say, its good luck, to start something off like this, so the good reviews continue, it better be true.

    ReplyDelete